I love it here in Salzburg.
It's the end of day three! How could it be? It's gone so faaaassssssstt...
So, yesterday we went into the city. That was a blast. We first went walking around town, nearly getting lost, for about four hours. I bought a Swatch and bought the parents some gifts. Salzburg is beautiful. And though we looked like tourists, I can really say I don't care that much. It's fun to take pictures and be silly and look at your map. We met Liz's (one of the Salzburg Seminar's interns) Austrian friend, Mike, who showed us a really neat, and tiring, way to get to the city and we had a lot of fun. I only got two hours of sleep last night and I'm still wide awake.
Our session this morning was more than interesting. It was a lecture about American society/politics/culture taught by Reinhold, perhaps the "coolest" professor at the seminar. He teaches at the University of Salzburg and wears turtoise RayBan sunglasses!
The seminar is pretty intense, though. We are currently working on a group project: research paper and presentation. It's so much work to do in a few days.
Tomorrow we are going to Dachau. It will definately be an enlightening experience and I am looking forward to it.
Julissa :)