Saturday, May 24, 2008
A Day in Salzburg
Our morning lecture was about immigration and migration which I was pretty fascinated about since it talked about the different patterns that have affected the U.S. After lunch we were allowed to take a self guided tour of the city of Salzburg and let me tell you it was beautiful. Our group started off around 20 students and slowly dwindled to 5, then 3, and then by myself. The people throughout the city were helpful and most of the ones I encountered spoke English quite well. I was able see Mozart's house, many of the churches, and of course find some traditional clothes for my son and daughter. I was able to take many pictures that I cannot wait to share with my family as well as picked up some postcards to send. I do hope we get another chance to go into the city and see more.