Friday, May 16, 2008

Gettin' ready

Hey, y'all! It was really great to see you yesterday and chat about the upcoming trip.

I am so excited about the Salzburg Seminar. I can't believe we leave in five days. It feels like this semester has flown by!

So I learned something last night...the Lost season finale will be airing while we are landing in DFW. But don't worry...I'm not such an avid fan as to ask the pilot what is happening. ;) (Hey, Michelle, it's cool if you like American Idol that much...to each her own!)

I borrowed a rain coat from a friend yesterday to take on the trip, so that's exciting...

For speech class I have to become an expert on the topic of Nonverbal Communication. It was rather fun getting to stare at people at Starbucks yesterday and try to figure out what they were trying to communicate. I don't think Carol noticed! :-P I'm looking forward to covertly staring down some Austrians so long as none of my experiences end in misunderstanding.

Well, that's all for now... Cheers!